Welcome to Harbor Models Inc.
Our Lass II Trawler
Our Lass II is a 21.5m twin-rig trawler launched in 2007 at Whitby for local owners Locker Trawlers Ltd. Built by Parkol Marine Engineering the vessel has been designed for catching whitefish in the Norwegian and EU Sectors of the North Sea. Many of this type of trawlers are being built however all have slight design differences and/or colors.
The kit contains all the required parts to build the model:
- A highly detailed one-piece fiberglass hull; prop-shaft, brass propeller, brass rudder assembly, resin-cast Kort nozzle; a bow thruster tube
- CNC-cut and printed styrene parts for the construction of the decks, wheelhouse and interior arrangement, the trawl gantry and crane with power-block
- ABS sections for the construction of the cod-end lifting gantry
- A set of fittings from high grade casting alloy.
- Metal kits for the winches
- Vacuum-formed liferaft canisters and radar
- Self-adhesive vinyl decals including banners and flags for Our Lass II
- All the necessary wooden dowel for mast, wire for railing, chain etc.
- Over 100 step-by-step assembly drawings and main plans
Prop Shaft: 4mmOur Lass Photos: (click to enlarge)