Welcome to Harbor Models Inc.
Availability Alert - This kit takes about 2-6 weeks for production. Please call or email for lead time. 626.963.4591 or email@example.com.
Tsekoa II was built in 1985 by Allied Shipbuilders of Vancouver for Public Works of Canada to be used in the construction, maintenance, and repair of buoys, docks and other marine structures in the numerous small harbors along the British Columbia Pacific coastline. In the early 1990s the vessel was sold to the Canadian Coastguard.Kit Contents:
- A detailed fiberglass hull
- propshafts/tubes; rudders
- die-cut styrene and printed parts for deck and superstructure
- a set of 250 cast metal fittings and handrail stanchions
- vacuum formed rescue boat and liferaft canister
- a large rear deck Atlas crane kit
- waterslide transfers for vessel name, depth markings etc.
- wooden dowel for masts and rod for railings
- Assembly instructions and drawings
- The kit is recommended for model makers with average building skills.
- Paints, adhesives, working bow thruster are not provided.
- Tools will be required to complete.