The harbor tug Neptun is a remotely controlled, model-like replica of a harbor tug in the scale 1:50, as they are still to be found today in many ports. Model of this construction were harbor tugs of the Bugsier series in Hamburg.
In the construction of the model much emphasis was placed on high fidelity and lovingly executed details. On the lower mast platform is a functioning, rigid fire extinguisher. The Neptune is particularly manoeuvrable thanks to the swiveling Kortdüse, so that all difficult towing and Bugsiermanöver succeed easily. The towing hook can also be opened remotely.
- hull, bulwark, machine and wheelhouse deep-drawn
- fireplace and other plastic small parts
- laser-cut wooden parts for interior work
- propshaft and propeller
- injected Kortdüse, functional towing equipment ; Stanchions
- RC connectors, hardware and mounting hardware
- Detailed, generously illustrated instructions, detailed drawings
Length: 22 7/16" (570 mm)
Width: 6 7/8" (175 mm)
Running Gear Info:
All proper running gear options are shown below, if you do not see them click on the Neptune image to navigate to the actual product page.
For coupler - choose END1=4mm and END2= 6mm
For motor - choose 2.5:1 version
For radio - any 2+ channel radio will work
Running Gear Options: