The FLB-1 is a model of a fire-fighting boat stationed in Neuss. It was put into service in 1983 and has been in service on the Rhine ever since. The ship is used for fire protection and rescue services. Due to its relatively compact construction, strong motorization and the many details and functional possibilities, it has become a beautiful model that is not difficult to build and at the same time allows many special functions.
Thus, there are great possibilities for the advanced beginner as well as for the experienced modeler. There is something for everyone in terms of detail and variety, but also for the actions on the water. The separately available fittings set has been expanded with many small details, which are produced in 3D resin and are very precisely executed, and brought up to the latest technical standard.
Contents of delivery
- Hull made of thermoformed ABS plastic
- Superstructure, bulwark and small parts made of thermoformed ABS
- Laser-cut deck and superstructure parts, easy to assemble
- Laser-cut built-in parts for the interior of the fuselage
- Complete rudder system
- Stern tube with shaft, coupling and propeller
- All parts for the fire fighting monitors, without functional parts
- Decal sheet and plotted lettering
- Building instructions with construction drawings
The fittings set with all lamps, headlights, railing supports, radar, loudspeakers, anchor winch must be purchased separately.
- Extinguishing monitor
Length approx.: 27 3/16" (690mm)
Width approx.: 6 7/8" (175mm)
Total displacement approx. 5.73lbs (2600 g)
RC functions Rudder control, motor control, special functions